Top 15 Video Games of 2019

Well another year is near it's end and 2019 was a pretty good year for gaming. It seemed like every season gave us titles that catered to pretty much everyone's tastes. And it's a safe assumption that both the Switch and PS4 had a lot of big hits. And I say that because I don't have an Xbox One and less said about the Google Stadia the better. So with that said, here is what I consider to be the Top 15 Video Games of 2019. Yeah that's right, Top 15. 2019 was a really good year for game purchases for me. And like the previous years, this is all just my own personal opinions and there’ll be certain games that didn't make the cut. Not because of a lack of interest in them but rather I either don't own or haven't played yet. Hence why the likes of Mortal Kombat 11 and Devil May Cry 5 won't be on the list. So respect my opinions and I'll respect yours. That way everyone's happy. So with that said, on to the countdown.


Number 15: Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes.

When this got announced back in 2017 I got super excited. Because it was a new No More Heroes game and it was coming exclusively to the Nintendo Switch. Well, at the time. Because it was later ported to PS4 and PC. Anyway, when gameplay was shown it was clear this wasn't the third instalment that fans were hoping for. But more on that in a bit. Story this time is that our main character, Travis Touchdown gets sucked into a cursed game console known as the Death Drive MK-II after an encounter with Bad Man. The father of the second rank assassin from the first game, Bad Girl. The writing for the game's story is bizarre in traditional Suda51 fashion with a ton of references that long time gamers will be pleased with. Gameplay is fun but fairly repetitive when playing solo as instead of being a third person hack ‘n slash game like the first two games, it's a hack ‘n slash brawler from a top down view. This is a game that's better as a 2 Player. And you can do just that. Presentation is stylish and with nice looking cel shaded visuals while running at mostly smooth 60fps with some dips here and there and Sound design is actually pretty good. Music is good to listen to and the voice acting is top notch and brings the story's writing to life. It may not be perfect but it's a decent spinoff to the No More Heroes series and an alright filler till No More Heroes 3 comes out in 2020.


Number 14: One Piece World Seeker.

While I may be severely behind on the anime, I'm still a big fan of One Piece. And there's certainly no shortage of games based on the franchise. And 2019 we got an open world One Piece game that borrows inspiration from Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and even Marvel's Spider-Man in a lot of areas. The story is that Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates arrive on Prison Island in search of treasure. As it turns out, the treasure was a lie, and the crew now find themselves split up and stranded on the island as a nefarious plot starts to unfold in the shadows, with the island’s warden, Isaac, at the centre. The more I played the more I enjoyed it as it felt like an arc from the show or one of the movies. Gameplay is enjoyable and customisable. The combat on the other hand could've been more refined as the dodge mechanic could've been better and the third person view and controls can be problematic at times. But other than that, Presentation looks great as the environments and character designs are pleasing to look at and stay true to the anime and manga. Music is nicely orchestrated and sounds like it was ripped straight from the anime. Voice acting is pretty good though once again, is Japanese only. Don't know why Bandai Namco continues to do this as they also make games based off of Dragon Ball and are able to get the English voice actors to play they're roles in them. And both Dragon Ball and One Piece are licensed by Funimation and share the same voice cast. So why can't the One Piece games get English voices? Oh well, despite the flaws One Piece World Seeker is a pretty good game that fans can enjoy. And hopefully the flaws can be ironed out in a possible sequel.


Number 13: Yoshi’s Crafted World.

After 2015’s Yoshi’s Woolly World I often wondered what direction Nintendo would take the Yoshi series to. And at E3 2017 we saw a trailer for what looked like a sequel for the Nintendo Switch. Fast forward to 2019 and we got Yoshi's Crafted World. A game that goes for an arts and crafts aesthetic. Story is as simple as it gets. Baby Bowser and Kamek steal the gemstones from an artifact known as the Sundream Stone and it's now up to Yoshi to get them back. Gameplay is much like the previous Yoshi games. You go from point A to point B in 2.5D levels while collecting coins, sunflowers and defeating enemies by either eating them or firing eggs at them. There are side missions but they do get repetitive doing the same thing over and over. Presentation looks great with the arts and crafts motif and runs at 60fps in both docked and in handheld. But sound on the other hand... I really do not like this game's soundtrack. Mainly because it lacks variety and some tracks sound like the instruments aren't tuned properly. And the music that plays when using the Capsule Toy machine is the worst offender. While it may not be as good as Yoshi's Woolly World, Yoshi's Crafted World is still a fun game to play. Just have an IPod or something with you so you have better music to listen to.


Number 12: Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered.

Like many people I love Ghostbusters. The first two movies are beloved classics and even The Real Ghostbusters cartoon series still holds up and Extreme Ghostbusters is an underrated gem. Ghostbusters 2016 can die in a fire where it belongs. In it's hay day, there were several video game adaptations. Most of which were... Not very good. But in 2009 we got a Ghostbusters game that served as the third movie we never got at the time. Fast forward 10 years later and we got a remaster for current gen platforms. Well remaster is a stretch. But more on that in a bit. The plot takes place after the events of Ghostbusters 2 and you the player, play as an unnamed rookie who joins the Ghostbusters. From there you can catch ghosts just like in the movies. Speaking of which, the gameplay is similar to a third person shooter like Gears of War except you're always on your feet searching for ghosts with your PKE meter, zapping them with your proton pack and catching them with your Ghost Catcher. It may look tricky at first but you easily get the hang of it shortly. Now for Presentation, the version I played was the Nintendo Switch version so visuals while still look good are more detailed compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, it does look slightly better on PS4 and Xbox One which both run at 60fps where as the Switch version only runs at 30fps. And some in-game cutscenes are clearly ripped from the past gen versions. But no matter what system you play it on, this game still looks good. And the same can be said about the sound. The soundtrack is composed of tracks from the movies and the cast of from the movies are present. That includes the likes of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and the late Harold Ramis who gets a memorial mention at the beginning. So if you're a fan of Ghostbusters and need something to fill the void till Ghostbusters Afterlife comes out, this is the game for you.


Number 11: Shenmue 3.

After 18 years, the long awaited third instalment of Shenmue is finally here after a successful Kickstarter. I've only just started playing so I'll explain things from what I've played so far. The game takes places immediately where Shenmue 2 left off where Ryo continues his journey to track down Lan Di and avenge his father's death. The gameplay has significantly improved since last time in terms of controls. You no longer have tank controls for controlling Ryo and can freely move him and the camera around. And combat has also improved as it feels less clunky and more responsive as well as upgradable. Presentation looks great for the environments and while the character designs look good but some so far look pretty cartoonish. Soundtrack reuses tracks from the second game with new tracks throw in for good measure and voice acting so far is an improvement compared to the previous 2 as Corey Marshall reprises his role as Ryo. But like the first 2 games, some of the voice acting is pretty cheesy. I know this may sound like I'm cutting this one short but since I'm not far in I can only talk so much about this game. But from what I've played so far I'm liking Shenmue 3 very much and gonna continue playing to see how the story plays out.


Number 10: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order.

Personally I’ve never played the first 2 games in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series but thankfully this instalment is in it's own separate continuity and can be played without any previous knowledge of the first 2. And unlike the first 2 games that were developed by Raven Software and Vicarious Visions respectively who are both American, this was developed by a Japanese developer, Team Ninja. Yeah, THAT Team Ninja. The studio known for Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. And this game is also an Nintendo Switch exclusive when it got announced at the 2018 Video Game Awards. The plot of this game is that Thanos and an organisation called The Black Order are after the Infinity Stones and it's now up to nearly every super hero in the Marvel universe to put a stop to it. And there's many to choose from. Spider-Man, The Avengers, X-Men, you name it. Even Deadpool’s a playable character. The game is an action brawler with RPG elements and for the most part, the gameplay is solid with a good amount of replay value to it which can be played solo or up to 4 players offline and online. Presentation is nicely cel shaded and runs at 30fps with some dips and slow down at times. Soundtrack is alright but nothing to write home about but thankfully the voice acting is really good featuring some noticeable voice actors such as Nolan North, Steve Blum and even Yuri Lowenthal who voiced Spider-Man in the 2018 Spider-Man game reprises his role here. Only downside to this game that single player can be a bit repetitive so it's better enjoyed in short bursts unless you're a massive Marvel fanatic. That and it's still at full retail price so maybe wait for a price drop. But for whatever the price, it's worth having.


Number 9: New Super Lucky's Tale.

Back in 2017 the Xbox One got a new 3D platformer called Super Lucky's Tale which looked promising when it was first announced as it kinda resembled animal platformers of the 90’s. But upon release it was criticised for its clunky camera and sloppy mechanics and many thought it would've been better suited on a Nintendo platform. Fast forward to 2019 and Super Lucky's Tale was remade from the ground up into New Super Lucky's Tale for the Nintendo Switch. The story follows a fox named Lucky who is tasked with finding the pages of the Book of Ages and defeat Jinx and The Kitty Litter. It's a simple plot but it does what it does to accompany the gameplay. And speaking of which, the gameplay is a 3D collect-a-thon platformer that's beginner friendly but also fun and enjoyable with mechanics that are a vast improvement over the 2017 Xbox One release. Levels come in three varieties. You've got the standard 3D levels, 2D side scrollers and autorunners with some puzzles throw in between. Presentation is cartoony and colourful with characters that look the part and the soundtrack is catchy and worth listening to. There is voice acting but it's mostly made up gibberish. New Super Lucky's Tale is a game that should be in everyone's Switch collection and easily becoming one of the best platformers of this generation. Plus, Lucky is just freaking adorable.


Number 8: Pokémon Sword.

After over 20 years of being on handhelds, the mainline Pokémon series makes its home console debut with the 8th generation of the series, Pokémon Sword and Shield. I'll mostly be talking about my experience with Sword so far since that's the version I went for. In traditional Pokémon fashion, the story is that you play as a Pokémon trainer who sets out on a journey battling and catching Pokémon to fight other trainers and Gym Leaders so you can earn enough badges to enter the Pokémon League. And you do so by traversing the British inspired Galar region. Gameplay is the same as previous instalments with a camera that you can move around in some areas and set up camp to play with your Pokémon and cook curry. Pokémon battles are engaging as always with the new Dynamax battles being a great new addition. Presentation looks great for the most part as this is the first original mainline Pokémon game in HD so some areas can look pretty empty and with not a lot of detail to them. However the music from what I've heard so far is great and catchy. And extra kudos to Undertale creator and composer Toby Fox for composing one of the tracks. I can probably see this game taking up a lot of my time and from what I've played so far I'm loving it. Plus it's great playing a Pokemon RPG on the Switch with a Pro Controller which is a huge positive for me.


Number 7: A Hat in Time.

Technically this game came out back in 2017 on other platforms but in 2019 the game finally came to the Nintendo Switch and I'm so glad to finally play it. A Hat in Time follows Hat Kid, a little girl trying to return to her home world via a spaceship. While on her journey, she passes over a planet, and a member of the planet's Mafia comes to collect a toll for the Mafia Town government. When Hat Kid refuses to pay, the Mafia man busts the spaceship door open, causing Hat Kid and all of her "Time Pieces", magical hourglasses that power her ship, to fall to the planet below. So it's now up to Hat Kid to recover the Time Pieces to help her get home. The game is a 3D platformer that pays homage to classic Collect-a-thon platformers like Super Mario 64, Spyro The Dragon and Banjo-Kazooie with a few sprinkles of Super Mario Sunshine. Except instead of using Fludd like in said game, you can obtain yarn to form new hats which gives you new abilities. And it plays really well and I can see why this got so much praise. Presentation looks pretty good for a Switch port with some framerate dips every now and then but it's mostly stable. Music is pretty good with several guest composers including Grant Kirkhope. Voice acting is really good which even features the voice talents of Youtubers Yungtown and JonTron. From what I've played so far I'm very impressed with A Hat in Time and can see myself going back to this after finishing it.


Number 6: The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening.

Now here's something I bet most of us didn't expect, a remake of the 1993 Game Boy classic, The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening. As someone who never properly played the original, a lot of this felt new to me and somewhat challenging. And that's because there's a lot of modern game mechanics we take for granted. Such as waypoints to know our next destinations which this game doesn't have. Anyway the plot is that while sailing the sea during a storm, Link gets washed ashore on Koholint Island, a place guarded by a whale-like deity called the Wind Fish. Assuming the role of Link, the player fights monsters and solves puzzles while searching for eight musical instruments that will awaken the sleeping Wind Fish and allow him to escape from the island. Much like A Link to the Past and it's sequel A Link Between Worlds, the game is played from a top-down view and it plays very well and offers plenty of replay value. Presentation was something I was a bit sceptical at first when I saw the character designs but eventually I grew to like them and the environments which give off a playset look to them. Just wished the framerate was more stable when exploring the island as it tries to run close to 60fps but at times it drop quite significantly in half. But thankfully it's not too bothersome. And the remade soundtrack sounds great and fits the tone of the game. If you never got the chance to experience the Game Boy original then I highly recommend giving the remake on the Nintendo Switch a much needed play through.


Number 5: Luigi's Mansion 3.

When a third instalment of the Luigi's Mansion series got announced last year you could only imagine how excited I was. The Gamecube original is an all time classic and it's sequel on the 3DS was easily one of the best games on the system. And now a third game has arrived on the Nintendo Switch and while I've only been playing this for nearly a week now, I'm totally hooked on it. The story this time round is that Luigi along with Mario, Peach and a few Toads travel to stay at a high-risk hotel which turns out to be a trap and Mario, Peach and the Toads get kidnapped by the returning King Boo. So it's now up to Luigi with the assistance of Professor E Gadd to capture ghosts to save his brother and friends. Gameplay is similar to the first two games but with new features such as Gooigi to get into places Luigi can't get to. And it's all satisfying to play with plenty of puzzles to solve. Presentation looks great and is easily one of the best looking games on the Switch so far. Which is probably why the framerate is 30fps compare to Super Mario Odyssey’s 60fps. But thankfully it's locked at 30fps with next to no drops. And that applies to both docked and in handheld mode. Soundtrack is hands down the best in the series by far and fits the tone of the game thanks to it's composition. From what I've played so far Luigi's Mansion 3 might just be my favourite game of the series and on par with the first game.


Number 4: Team Sonic Racing.

As we all know when it comes to Sonic The Hedgehog and racing games, Sonic R is usually everyone's favourite punching bag. But despite it's flaws I still have fond memories of that game. But there's no doubt that developer Sumo Digital's Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and it's sequel, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed are fantastic kart racers with the sequel being the best of the two. But in 2019 Sega and Sumo Digital gave us a new Sonic racing game in the form of Team Sonic Racing. But unlike the previous games that had characters from multiple Sega properties, this one only features characters from the Sonic The Hedgehog series. Which all ties into the game's story. Sonic and friends receive invitations by an alien tanuki named Dodon Pa to a series of team based races. All while Dr. Eggman is clearly plotting something sinister. So it's the standard modern Sonic affair of story telling but with kart racing. And speaking of which, races are team based with 3 racers per team. In each race you can send and receive wisp power ups to and from your teammates. While doing this it raises your Ultimate gauge which upon activating, gives you and your team temporary invincibility and increase speed. And doing this will determine your overall ranking when crossing the finish line. Like the previous Sumo Digital Sonic Racing games, it plays really well with a fairly easy learning curve when it comes to the new team system for Team races with unlockable car parts you can purchase to adjust the character's vehicle to your preference. Presentation looks really good and polished and runs at a mostly smooth 60fps on PS4(The version I own)and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch version runs at 30fps but looks pretty much identical to it's other counterparts in both docked and in handheld mode. However the opening FMV is cut from the Switch version probably due to a lack of cartridge space. But if that's not a deal breaker for you, the Switch version is still worth going after. There's also multiplayer up to 4 player split screen and online multiplayer which runs great with no lag whatsoever. But as of this list the online multiplayer scene is almost a ghost town as you're really lucky to find anyone still playing this. Which may be due to another kart racer that I'll talk about soon. The soundtrack is fantastic as not only Jun Senoue and Tee Lopes are present, but Crush 40 are back with the game's main theme song “Green Light Ride” which is great song to listen to. While it may not be as great as Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, Team Sonic Racing is still a fun and enjoyable racing game that's worth playing and going back to.


Number 3: Astral Chain.

As we wait for Bayonetta 3 developer Platinum Games gives us an original title for the Nintendo Switch in the form of Astral Chain. And like many of Platinum Games titles, this is a must have and a must play. You play as one of two twins who join a police task force known as Neuron who utilize "Legions"—subservient Chimeras that have been tethered to an officer via a psychic chain, utilizing them for combat and investigation. Gameplay is a hack ‘n slash action game where you fight Chimeras with your Legions that can be upgraded in both the city and in a dimension known as the Astral Plain. All while conducting investigations in-between. Controls are tight with an easy learning curve. However the default control layout is similar to that of Dark Souls where the attack button is mapped to one of the shoulder buttons. But thankfully you can change them in the options. Presentation has a great anime like cel shaded look to it which is pleasing to look at in both docked and in handheld mode. And sound design is top notch with its great soundtrack and voice acting which is available in both English and Japanese. Some say Devil May Cry 5 is the best hack ‘n slash action game of 2019 but I haven't played it yet. So for me, Astral Chain is my personal favourite right now and it's one I'll definitely go back to.


Number 2: Super Mario Maker 2.

If you know me you'll know that I loved the first Super Mario Maker. And like many gamers I was super excited when a sequel was announced for the Nintendo Switch. And I'm betting some of you thought that this was gonna be at Number 1. But there was one more game that I enjoyed a lot more which I'll get to very soon. But that doesn't mean this is inferior. Far from it. It's still as fun and creative as the first game but with new features and tools to use at your disposal. And one of those features is levels based on Super Mario 3D World but from a 2D perspective. Super Mario Maker 2 even has a Story Mode this time round. A dog accidentally stands on the erase button and Peach's castle gets deleted. So it's up to Mario to earn enough coins to rebuild it. Which is done by playing levels made by Nintendo themselves. But like last time, the user made levels are the most enjoyable and offer a great variety of challenges. And the gameplay for each of the five level styles are fun and addictive with great presentation and sound. Only flaws I have with the game is that you are required to have an Nintendo Online account to play it and the online multiplayer is in desperate need of a patch because of how much lag there is. While Super Mario Maker 2 may not be my number 1 video game of 2019, it's hands down my number 1 Nintendo Switch game of the year.

And before we get to Number 1, I would like to give out some Honourable Mentions. Which for this year is mostly games that are a year or two old that I got round to playing for the first time. But I'll start off with a game that came out in 2019:


Daemon X Machina.

When I first saw the reveal trailer back at E3 2018 I was very intrigued by how it looked. But upon playing it I can say it does have its share of flaws such as the difficulty spikes and repetitive missions. But it still plays fairly well though the story is pretty forgettable. But thankfully the cel shaded visuals with mech designs by Macross creator Shoji Kawamori and soundtrack are pretty good. And the same can be said about the Arsenal customization. I can only recommend this to those who like Monster Hunter and the mecha genre of anime because it's definitely an acquired taste.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise.

When I first heard that the studio behind the Yakuza series was making a game based on the Fist of the North Star anime and manga I was super hyped for it. And even more so when a western release got announced. An interesting story, superb gameplay that captures the violent nature of the anime and manga, great visuals and soundtrack. Even the English voices are really good and kinda makes me wanna see the Fist of the North Star anime get a new and complete dub. If Sailor Moon can get one then Fist of the North Star is just as deserving. If not more. But overall this is not only the best Fist of the North Star game to date but it's hands down one of the best anime games of this generation.

Persona 5.

I can't believe it took me this long to finally get round to playing this! And I haven't even scratched the surface! From what I’ve played it the story is interesting and gameplay has great RPG mechanics topped with amazing cel shaded visuals, good soundtrack and voice acting. If I had the time to play more of this I would've went into more detail. But I'll definitely be going back to this sometime after New Year's.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

I did purchase this last year but since I didn't have a working PS4 at the time I didn't get to play much of it. But when I got a new PS4 and played it properly, I enjoyed every bit if it. Developer Toys for Bob went all out remaking the original Spyro trilogy from the ground up. Each game plays superbly and stay true to the PS1 classics with better camera controls, autosave and improved gameplay mechanics. Add that with the stunning presentation and sound this is something that should be in everyone's game collection. And this year it got a port for PC and even the Nintendo Switch so you can enjoy the first three Spyro games at home and on the go.

Mario Tennis Aces.

I'm in no way a tennis fan but the Mario Tennis series for the most part have been pretty good. And this is no exception. I mean yeah the Adventure Mode's story is pretty basic but the gameplay has a learning curve to it that you'll eventually adjust to. And the presentation looks good and runs at a smooth 60fps with next to no hiccups and music is alright despite being obviously synthesized. But while it plays fine solo but it’s better with more players hence the inclusion of an online mode that works pretty good when you find someone to play against and hope that their connection isn't poor. Because no one likes input lag.

My Hero One's Justice.

2019 was the year I finally got round to start watching My Hero Academia. And from what I've seen I'm totally hooked on this anime. So obviously I had to try out the video game and like the anime I find it really good. It's an open arena fighting game that plays really well with solid controls, great cel shaded visuals and sound design. Though I do wish the camera was slightly better and had an option to change the voices to English. Hopefully when the sequel comes out they'll fix the camera and have an English voice option. Because the anime is dubbed by Funimation. So if Bandai Namco can get the English voice actors to play they're roles in the Dragon Ball games then surely they could the same for games based on My Hero Academia. And also One Piece. But despite it's minor flaws it's a great anime game to own and play.


And without a doubt, my Number 1 Video Game of 2019 is...


Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled.

While I did like Team Sonic Racing, out of the two kart racers that came out in 2019 Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled knocked it out of the ball park by leaps and bounds. Because this isn't just a basic from the ground up remake of the PS1 original. There's so many things added to it that makes it THE definitive version of CTR. Adventure Mode returns which retells the plot of an alien named Nitrous Oxide who invades Earth to challenge the planet's top racers. And it's now up to you to win each race to stop Oxide from taking over the world. The gameplay is as fun, insane and addictive as the original with tight controls no matter what mode you're playing on. Weither it's the single player cup races, split screen multiplayer or the online multiplayer which really puts you on the edge of your seat as some opponents you come across are pretty much pros. So getting to know the ins and outs of each track is advised and take advantage of any and all shortcuts. And speaking of tracks, not only do you get all of the tracks from the PS1 original but you also get tracks from Crash Nitro Kart and even new original tracks. Which leads to something similar to what Splatoon does. Just about every month there's Grand Prix events that offer new original tracks plus new unlockable characters, vehicles, wheels, decals and stickers. Some of which can purchased from the in-game store called the Pit Stop by spending Wumpa Coins that can be earned by competing in races. BUT! That’s where I need to address the elephant in the room, the micro transactions. For whatever reason Activision in their infinite wisdom they decided to go the EA route and include the option to purchase a certain amount of Wumpa Coins. And yes I know other game companies besides EA include micro transactions in their games but they're the worst offenders for it. But thankfully they are what they are, optional. And there's no loot boxes. I for one never pay for micro transactions because doing so would rob me of any sense of accomplishment for getting additional characters and other stuff from the Pit Stop. But isn't the place to rant about micro transactions. If you really wanna know why micro transactions in this game are a bad thing, then go watch Caddicarus’s videos on this subject. Now with tangent of out of the way, let's move on. Presentation for this game looks fantastic. Every track and character looks detailed and the animations really bring the characters to life. And the same can be said about the voice acting and soundtrack. Out of all the games I've played this year, Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled is the one game that gave me the most enjoyment. Weither it's the single player or playing online this game offers so much. And that includes the Grand Prix events. And despite the inclusion of the post launch micro transactions I still love this game. And it's for those reasons that I consider Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled the Number 1 Video Game of 2019.


And those were my Top 15 Video Games of 2019. For me this was a pretty great year for gaming and as you can tell, had plenty to offer. Obviously I didn't get the chance to play everything that came out in 2019 like Mortal Kombat 11 and Devil May Cry 5 but I did what I could and enjoyed what I played. Do you agree with my choices? And what were your favourite video games of 2019? Feel free to let me know on social media. So thank you all reading, have yourselves a Happy New Year, hope 2020 is a good year for you all and I'll see you in another list. 


Follow me on social media!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Animegod500 
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Animegod500
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/animegod500 
Discord: https://discord.gg/zPySzNQ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Video Games of 2022

Top 10 Unpopular Entertainment Opinions